Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keyboard shortcuts for Windows Virtual PC

Friend of mine (hi Henk ;)) was just complaining about the fact that new Virtual PC in Windows 7 doesn’t support keyboard shortcuts anymore (like Alt + Del etc).

I tried it and they works – Microsoft just changed them little bit ;)

To be honest, before running my VM I already had in mind that maybe Microsoft decided to consolidate controls and use same shortcuts in Windows Virtual PC than in Hyper-V… And surprisingly I was right.

So if you want to know keyboard mappings, check out Virtual PC Guy’s blog post – it’s about Hyper-V, however you can use same shortcuts in Windows Virtual PC.

2 comments:

Henk Hofs said...

Thanks Martin.

Now I have to find something else to not like about the new virtual PC :P

Anonymous said...

Several factors can point to the Next Hottest MLM,
the following paragraphs highlight one great candidate.

He turned around and smiled at me as if to say "Dad you're my secret weapon. A few months ago, I never would have even considered signing up for a network marketing company.